IRS was instructed by the developers and their commercial agents, Houston Lawrence, to undertake various works to their commercial units at the Taylor Wimpey “Radius” development in Wandsworth Osiers Road, south London.
This was the last section of a sub-divided commercial space originally developed as part of this large residential development by Taylor Wimpey.
Wandsworth Osiers Road
The unit on Osiers Road was an empty shell, and the owner wanted it brought up to a Cat A+ fit out level so that potential tenants could move in easily.
Our scope of works to bring the unit up to Cat A+ included the following:
- A raised metal access floor
- A lay-in ceiling and daylight lighting units
- Air conditioning and fresh air system
- Shower room and WC
- Tea point
- Sub-floor Electrak system and floor boxes
- Fire alarm system
- Complete decoration of the unit
- Supply and fit carpet and vinyl flooring
Wandsworth Knightley Walk
The space at Knightley Walk had previously been sub-divided into three separate units and works had been completed to different stages in each unit.
IRS was asked to complete the various works to each unit to allow the units to be let out to tenants.
The scope of works in this space included:
- Set up works
- Stabilising the mezzanine floor
- Installation of a new metal staircase to ascend to the first floor and a matching balustrade
- Connection to water mains
- Sub-dividing power from the main in-take room in the car park basement to allow each of the three sub-divided units their own separate power supply
- Plaster-board and decorate one unit ready for the incoming tenant
We commissioned the metal balustrade from an artisan metal worker based in Croydon. Wherever possible, we will look to work with and support local craftspeople.
We also provided the prospective drawings and professional photographs to help with the marketing of the properties.